About Me

My photo
Malaysia
~an ordinary gurl ~alway laugh 4 nth ~16 years old nw

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Having a terrible day

1st time write blog
i was having a terrible day.....
my handbag was losttttttttttttttt...........
include my hp, wallet, IC, comb, SM PJK shirt, 2 caps, all my members card......
d place was nearby L3isur3 Mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

L3isure Mall....is a shopping centre whr i alway go since young......
i went thr by 11am....coz fattyhung said his sis had skol so nid reach thr early....
BUT he was juz woke up when i cal him...
den i went popular 2 buy some reference books.....
after finish buying, i went 2 a shop front (opposite L3isure Mall).....
my family were having breakfast at thr.....
when i walked through d road, suddenly a white proton car was driven beside me.....
i tot d car wan u-turn....den i dun mind la....
i changed d position of my handbag 2 my right hand 2 reduce d chance of losing bag.....
d driver of proton car suddenly snatched my bag den quibkly escaped.....
d more furious thing is he snatched my bag den used his dirty hand 2 shake my bag at outside d car mirror....
i alrd dumbfounded, untenable....
i rushed 2 d shop front 2 find my family.....but thy were nt thr.....
i tot i unable 2 contact my family....
luckly my fren (yao shing) n his family were having breakfast at thr....
den he lent his hp 2 me....
my family came 2 shop n find me.....
when i saw them, i only dare 2 cry out.....
den thy sent me 2 BALAI POLIS.....
reported half hour den only can no nid stay thr.....
i juz felt my head was very heavy...liked wanted 2 explosive at once........
i only rmb wat had happened 2 me....n d incident was repeating in my brain....again n again.....
2 prevent 4 thinking tis all....
i immediately called my jie mui....
he is my best fren...but i dun noe am i important in his heart?....
i told him wat had happend 2 me....
i apologized 2 him coz i cant go....
i argued wif him coz i said if he didnt go den i wont talk 2 him 4ever.....
sry to u 2....coz i muz trust u....i shouldnt suspect u....
i have 2 believe wat u promise me....
coz u wont lie me rite?.....

d most ore point is i lost my hp, nokia N73....
d hp is my grandpa gav me as present b4 he passed away..........
tat is d most important thing in my life n i felt i have 2 cherish it.....
i feel very sry 2 my grandpa....
coz im d most lovely grandson 4 him.....
he teached me d way of being a faith ppl.....
lectured me have 2 respect hu r bigger den me...
alway support me.....
alway gav me chance 2 perform my dance n sing.....

Grandpa!!!!
I love u 4ever....
U r alway keep in my heart....
I wont forget ur voice, ur face, ur thing n many many....
Sry nia....coz i lost d hp wat u gav me....
i cant 4giv myself!!!!
if i put in my pocket...
if i nv brought my handbag...
den wont happened tis incident....

Darren!!!
sry to u 2....
i 100% promised u tat i sure come ur pt....but i didnt....
did u angry?....
sry...
really sry...
i dun noe wat can i tel u except sry....
i felt very regret!!!
if i more becareful....
if i dun find my family....
if i dun went L3isure Mall 2 early...
many many if..........
hope u can 4giv me n understand my condition....
i will alway rmb u although i have many kor....
juz hope u rmb me , 1 of ur mui, 1 of ur sm family....
SRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment